One to One counselling is available to adults from all backgrounds and culture.
Whatever your circumstances, counselling can provide a supportive environment to enable you to make the changes you want. Counselling can be helpful at particular times in your life such as:
- When lonely, anxious, or depressed.
- Having suffered a bereavement or loss.
- Needing to cope more effectively with stressful situations.
- After destructive patterns of behaviour.
- Feeling dissatisfied with their work or relationships.
- Being overwhelmed by a personal crisis or a major change of circumstances.
- In need of understanding and support.
- Wanting to stimulate personal growth and development.
- Dealing with trauma.
Counselling sessions last 60 minutes and take place weekly. Appointments are available during the day and evening.